Top Spray Bars, Blaster and Chemical, are replaced by a vertically motive toggling spray bar assembly. The assembly is mounted to the gantry by attaching to a chain driven linear slide. The lifting actuation is managed via variable frequency drive and 40:1 direct drive gearbox. The linear slide is a structural aluminum extrusion with stainless steel structural guides. Drive chain is ANSI 50 Stainless Steel and is mounted with a factory integrated slack adjustment system to maintain proper chain tension for the life of the machine.
The contouring spray bar assembly, collectively called the contouring boom, maintains an optimal distance from the target vehicle by using integrated sensors to develop a vehicle map. The boom uses the map to provide maximized wash impact on the vehicle front, top and rear.
- Touchscreen allows customers to “program” the system for their specific needs.
- Flow sensor in the delivery pipe to the centrifugal separator protects the pump from running dry, protecting shaft seals. If flow is not sensed in an adjustable time on the touchscreen, the pump shuts down.
- Supply tank features simple float valve connected to fresh water for make up water to ensure the pressure washer has sufficient water supply for operation. Fault messages on touchscreen.
- All controls are UL and CE approved.
- System is PLC controlled for reliability.
ON-LINE AND DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE
We have the ability to remotely monitor, diagnose problems and upgrade the wash system programs. This allows us to make custom changes to system processes from our Command Center off-site should the customer desire programming changes — no matter the fleet of trucks, coaches, or trains.
ON-LINE WASH MONITORING AND REPORTING
We can provide information on each wash performed. Reports are available via private website access or email. Data can be sent in a number of different formats for each customer’s convenience. Standard data information fields available are: date and time, operator I’d, driver, tractor, trailer, wash type, and fault codes.
PLC CONTROL AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
We are a single source solution for a number of specialized control automation systems. Process engineering and design, electrical and mechanical engineering, component sourcing, such as, pumps, valves, sensors, meters, control Panels, PLCs, HMI, etc. These systems vary from manufacturing processes, automated chemical blending plants, water treatment plants, automated farm and irrigation systems to precise fluid automation and control, datalogging and inventory control systems.